Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013!

 ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆  HAPPY NEW YEAR !! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

We have made it to 2013 without the world ending, woopee doo!  I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve.  I certainly did.  Had a girls day out with Janelle and Angie (Lisa, Jen and Mo~ you were there in spirit!) window shopping, actual shopping, eating yummy ice-cream, and lastly a four hour karaoke session!  It was really enjoyable, even though at the end of the day we all lost our voices singing our hearts out ahaha.



Using the Line Camera app to take random purikura photos ^-^


Mmm, Rocket ice-cream from Wendys!  It's my default choice >o>
I love the combination of vanilla and thin layers of chocolate oho!


New Years Resolutions?
〆(・∀・@)

Well I have this habit of getting too ambitious with a zillion goals and only fulfilling one or two properly, and making a small dent in the others ^^;  This year I will make a few focussed goals and others that are more long term and require development over time.

1) Work hard towards my diploma, and absorb everything I can about web design and coding.
2) Work hard at my contract job, and to apply new skills I shall learn from my course.
3) Have a good LDR
4) Read at least 50 books in 2013!
5) Save up money for an overseas trip
6) Eat healthier, and drink more water
7) Blog more frequently

(most important > least important)

Yup I think I am set for the year to come~! <3

2 comments:

  1. hi cori❤ thanks for your lovely comment and becoming a reader. I followed you as well ^.^ your blog is very cute and I also like your drawings ^0^/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun day. Janelle sparkled like a boss! We must have a gathering again when everyone's back in the country.

    ReplyDelete