Monday, January 14, 2013

Back to work

Back to work today, and oh boy I may need to adjust to being busy and productive again! I am going to work hard this year to create good designs and be a better student~ In my university years, I had dealt with self doubt in my designs and was prone to procrastination. I want to change that. It's come to the stage where none of that matters anymore - its all about learning new things and applying the skills the best I can. The one thing worse than failure, is not even trying right? Another quote to keep in my mind, hah.

Afterwards, I was so hungry and was too tired to cook so I bought a value pizza from Dominoes on the way home! Omnomnom >u< I forgot how I hungry I get at work, so tomorrow I shall stock up more snacks in my backpack.



No comments:

Post a Comment