Monday, March 5, 2012

All-You-Can-Eat Chocolate Madness

It was a lot of fun yesterday hanging out in the city with Lunatarius! We watched Despicable Me (only the cutest movie ever ;3; ) and then hopped over to Giapo to meet up with his friends for the All You Can Eat Chocolate Ice-cream Day. Also saw cousin, Tree, Lonehana and co too and caught up with them briefly, which was nice.

It's the first time I went, so it was a new experience for me. Together, we acquired Hazelnut Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Sorbet with Nuts, Raspberry White Chocolate, White Chocolate with Chocolate Cake, White Chocolate with Macarons and Coconut, Wasabi Chocolate, and some other two flavours that I can't recall at this time.

CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLAAAAAAAATE!

Man, overloaded with all the chocolate or what! The word is not making any sense to me anymore. Guess there's only enough chocolate I can stand in one day. I'm more of a savoury-loving person by default. But temporary NOM anyhow ahaha. If it was a All-You-Can-Eat Vanilla day, it probably would have been a tad more tolerable.

Today, Mum took me out driving for a bit. It had been a while since I had been behind the wheel, so it took some fiddling to remember what I had to do. Driving a van seems different to a sedan. There's a lot more distance to judge, and the controls are in different places. But it was a good experience doing this again. Gotta give myself a refresher on the rules and stuff though.

No comments:

Post a Comment